Floral Mini Dress







Here is the thing I love about For Love & Lemons -- they take soft, feminine patterns and silhouettes and add an unexpected element of sexy. Whether it is a low neckline, open back, mini hemline, or strategically placed sheer/nude panels, For Love & Lemons has certainly mastered the art of flirtatious dressing.

While most of their items are not office appropriate per se, I love their flirty, easy to wear dresses for weekends, travel, and nights out. I have never struggled to find work clothing, but I always seem to struggle to find "night out" attire. I feel like you can only wear skinny jeans and a cute blouse for dinner and drinks so many times before you need something different. Enter For Love & Lemons. Their clothing is perfect for a girls night out, dinner and drinks, and espeically a date.

I think this floral, flirty number is my favorite purchase from For Love & Lemons to date. The cut of the dress is perfection. It manages to be flattering and flirty without being tight. In fact, it actually has a loose fit (I am wearing a small FYI). The soft floral pattern and sweet pastel color palette is juxtaposed with the mini hemline and strategically placed nude panels on the upper thighs. While it could be easily be dressed up for evening (and made extra sexy with heels), I dressed it down with a fisherman's hat (my new favorite fall accessory) and burgundy cross-body bag for an afternoon in St. Petersburg.

Shop this dress and more of my favorites from For Love & Lemons below!


SHOP THE LOOK:

SHOP FOR LOVE & LEMONS:


Labels: , , , ,