All The Frills








Who doesn't love a frilly, girly dress? This one reminds me of a tiered pastel cake! Despite the fact that it looks like a pricey Self Portrait dress (which I continually lust over), this dress is actually from Dillards and under $200! Don't you just love an affordable dupe? Speaking of dupes, these Zara buckle loafers are very Miu Miu-esque. Unlike Miu Miu, however, I scored these on clearance for $19! Sadly, these are no longer available, but the Zara end of season sale is still going strong.

I wore this sweet dress for the perfect day of strolling, shopping, and brunching with my friend Jess, who was escaping the cold north. This winter has been super mild, and while it is fun to prance around in frilly dresses in January, I will admit I was yearning for some chilly weather. Layering is not something we get to do often in Florida. Fortunately, just a couple days after these photos were taken I was on my way to DC, where I found plenty of winter weather waiting for me (but more on that next week).


SHOP THE POST:

Labels: , , ,