Outfit: May Flowers






shorts // top (similar) // espadrilles (love these) // bag // denim jacket // hat (last seen here)

Can you believe it's May? Seriously, where does the time go? April and May are beautiful months in Florence, and this spring we have been especially lucky, lots of sunshine and not much rain. The temperature is warming up with each passing day and flowers are blooming all over the city. Despite the disapproving looks, I couldn't resist breaking out my favorite shorts.

I discovered these J.Crew factory pull-on shorts last summer. I loved them so much I ordered them in several colors. So you can imagine my joy this spring when they re-released them in more colors and patterns! I adore this navy, pink, and red floral pattern, and I am hoping we will see more of this pattern. Unlike the regular J.Crew, however, Factory doesn't offer international shipping. Fortunately, I have an amazing bestie back home. I place my order, have it shipped to her, and she sends it to me in Florence (you can read my tips on shipping abroad here). She will also try them on for me and send pics so I can get an idea of the fit and if I want to keep them, now that is friendship lol!


Have you tried these shorts? I can't be the only one that loves them!

Labels: , , , , ,