Winter Getaway Essentials








There is nothing better than a warm-weather getaway in the middle of winter (even when you're from Florida). And every warm-weather getaway requires a flowy dress, sparkly sandals, a great beach bag, fabulous swimsuit, a cute cover up, and a chic hat. It's all you need to enjoy some sun and sand in style.

I wore this romantic Free People peach wrap dress for a day of shopping down Worth Avenue and beach strolling in Palm Beach (sadly, it was far too windy for my favorite hat that day). It is the perfect silhouette for vacationing -- easy to wear, flowy, and romantic. A dress like this can also take you from beach, to shopping, to dinner and drinks.

This type of dress is my go-to style for travel in general. And speaking of travel, this trip meant that I finally had the chance to wear these gorgeous bejeweled sandals I picked up in Positano this past summer.

I hope everyone had a fab New Year and a warm weather getaway of your own on the horizon.

Shop all of my favorite warm weather getaway essentials below!


Swimsuit


Beach Bag


Sparkly Sandals


Cute Cover Up


Flowy Dress


Fabulous Hat

Labels: , , , ,