Prim & Paisley






dress // jacket // purse (similar) // mules // sunnies

I cannot wait to share all of our amazing pictures and experiences from Napa this week, but I am currently busy getting settled in Pasadena. So, I thought I would share this lady like Modcloth dress in the meantime. I snagged this cute little number a couple of weeks ago. I love the paisley pattern and bow detail on the collar. The paisley pattern also mixes pink and red, which is one of my favorite color combination.

To play up this fun color combo, I put on my favorite Jeffery Campbell mules, red leather bag from Florence, and pink sunnies. I have to admit that after taking these photos, I actually returned these rounder Illesteva sunnies (the Leonard 48mm) for the more cat-eyed Boca II (still in pink of course). While I like these, I think the Boca II style is more flattering on my face. This is one of the (many) reasons I love Nordstrom. I went in, explained I wasn't crazy about these, and the lovely sales lady exchanged them for me no questions asked! Sadly, the Boca II are no longer in stock at Nordstrom, but you can find them here and on sale here.

Don't worry, I brought the new style to Napa with me, so you can judge for yourself which pair you prefer.


SHOP THE POST:

Labels: , , , , ,