Cinq à Sept








dress // c/o Gina Made It headband // sunnies // c/o Dagne Dover bag // heels (similar here, on major sale here!) // lip

These days I will take any excuse to get dress and leave the house lol. I am currently dissertating (hardcore) and let's just say I don't always succeed in getting dressed in the morning. But last Sunday, after being stuck inside writing and weathering a hurricane for the past four days, Britt and I decided to get dressed up and head out for a little fun around town.. and coffee of course.

I was looking for an excuse to wear my new Cinq à Sept dress. Cinq à Sept is a new brand that I recently discovered. The name means 5 to 7 and celebrates that liminal time between day and evening. In that same spirit, their designs balance sophistication and ease. I love chic, stylish looks that are also easy to wear! There is no point to looking chic if you're miserable (for your daily looks anyway). This dress is just that. It has just enough design detail to keep it interesting and unique -- a big bell sleeve, peter pan collar with bow, and a mini hem -- but still relaxed and comfortable.

While this brand is pretty pricey, they have some really special pieces that are worth investing in... or at least waiting until Shopbop or Saks offer a promo. I especially love this top and this dress.

What do you think of this trendy new brand?


SHOP THE POST:

Labels: , , , , , ,