Insta-lately

more on dirndl shopping here


Bernini's Fountain of the Four Rivers in the Piazza Navona

Inside the Sistine Chapel 

Trastevere in Rome

Flower stands in Campo dei Fiori - top // skirt // shoes // sunglasses

hat (found in the Florence market, but I love this similar one) // purse (obsessed with this bag)

This week has been insane! Sunday night I got home from Springfest in Munich around midnight. Monday I had to work all day and right after work I hopped on a train to Rome to spend some time with my cousin. After a whirlwind trip to Rome, I came back to Florence for a conference Wednesday evening and all day Thursday. If that wasn't exhausting enough, my cousin and I are hopping on a flight to Amsterdam for the weekend once I get off work today. Seriously, sometimes I wonder why I do this to myself, but then I think about staring up at the Sistine Chapel, eating gelato in the Piazza Navona, and all of the amazing sights I'll see in Amsterdam this weekend, and well, I can't complain. It is completely worth it! Although I am looking forward to catching up on sleep and work next week.


Any recommendations for Amsterdam?

Labels: , ,